Powered By Blogger

An Ode to Spring

 Sometimes it's just fun to strike a pose!


I like Spring. I like Spring colors.  Sea foam green, peachy orange, sky blue.  They remind me of the movie, Bambi and make me say, "awwwww".  While I was slumming it a bit yesterday, I did wear some cheery Spring colors. My bottom half isn't all that interesting. I just wore jeans and comfy shoes. This eh.."top" is a vintage lingerie piece from Pandora by Chic - yeah, how cheeky! I know some out there probably hate the lingerie as daywear trend that became perhaps a bit too popular a while ago but I'm mildly fond of it...especially when it's warm out.

My hair's pinned in the back as usual and in the front, I've got this reverse roll which is a victory roll that's ...well, reversed! I'll show you how to do one in a more detailed fashion in an upcoming post but before we get to that, I also set my hair last night on Curlformers, a newer invention (I think that's the best term to use) for creating curls without heat.  I haven't worn my hair "out" yet so to speak, I've just used them to get my hair smooth. It takes longer to put the things in but the results are nice! So that's next. See ya then lovies!

~The Retro Natural

4 comments:

Lou said...

What beautiful hair you have.

The Retro Natural said...

aw, thank you! :)

Unknown said...

I love your blog, it's so different!

The Retro Natural said...

@ Sewing Stardom, thank you! I'm so glad you enjoy it! :D