Powered By Blogger

Seeing Stripes

I'm pretty sure this is an 70s/80s does 40s dress because it's got elastic and surged seams. Have I mentioned that I absolutely love peplum dresses? I think it's due to the added curves it gives you. There's something about this little skirt that just makes me smile.  I found this at the Long Beach Flea Market..possibly the LBC's best kept secret!

  belt/Goodwill, shoes/Ross, glasses/Forever 21, snood/Meow, Sun kissed skin/Mother Nature!


Happy Friday!
~The Retro Natural

4 comments:

F.A.Ellis said...

I do like the retro blouse it's nice.
http://treasuredspotbookreviews.com

Jada said...

Love,Love,Love it!

The Retro Natural said...

Thanks Fa.a (it's a dress tho), Jada, & Luvndanaturalme! :)

Ola Taruta said...

Привет! Мне бы хотелось открыть салон парикмахерскую. У кого-то из читательниц есть опыт в этом? Очень большой выбор оборудования для салонов красоты. Кто может помочь советом? Какой магазин лучше выбрать для то чтобы купить Детское парикмахерское кресло и это Подставка для ног парикмахерская. Я выбираю среди этих магазинов Spashop.com.ua, Venko.com.ua, Newfacebeauty.pl, Ukrmedgarant.com.ua.