Powered By Blogger

More Photo Sharing

Hey lovies! I'm proud to announce that I'll be sharing more photos with you all because I've finally got a smarty pants phone and some fun apps including blogger and instagram! So even if I can't post a detailed blog entry, I can at least share a photo of something retro and fabulous :)

Here's a few to get the ball rolling!

1. A simple protective style with a retro scarf.

2. My beloved vintage lamp.

3. Vintage peep toe wedges from Ms. Vanessa of Sweet Leigh!

In other news, if you follow me on twitter, you mighta noticed that keeping up with the sites I manage has been a bit difficult for me. I'm seeing that I'm going to put some thongs on hold. I can't dedicate enough time to videos, I've been trying but I'm still lagging! So I'm gonna remain neutral about it. I won't close my channel or anything but I can't feel compiled to post if it just can't happen organically. So there ya have it. Nice to kinda get that off my chest. I'm gonna do what's easiest for me at the moment. As for the rest, que sera, sera! It's Spring time, so I'm alright with trying something new.

~The Retro Natural

5 comments:

Dolly Cool Clare said...

I didn't know you were on twitter! Just found you now and following :)
I love your lamp by the way - so pretty!

Britt said...

I love EVERYTHING about this post!!!
Yay for pics!

oneand20.blogspot.com

The Retro Natural said...

@ Dolly, I'm late in replying but yes, I'm on twitter, twittering.. tweeting? yes tweeting! LOL I had an account before but it was just for hair related things but I decided having a simple one for me and not my persona would be more fun :)

@ Brittany, aw thanks! That's been my mindset lately..photos photos photos! :D

Diva said...

The lamp!!! Gorgeous!

Desiree said...

Isn't Instagram the best? Love the lamp. Happy snapping!